The consultation may be on the phone, over skype or face to face and is 60-90 minutes, but will generally include:
- Detailed analysis of your dietary and nutrition intake
- Detailed health and family history taken
- Observing signs and symptoms
- Ultimately I aim to uncover what tipped the balance from health to disease to be able to initiate healing.
- We will discuss a strategy for health – personalised, simple, sustainable advicefor diet and lifestyle changes; taking into consideration your individual life situation.
- The recommendation of functional tests if required, to help ascertain any suspected underlying conditions related to your symptoms
- Possibly referral to another practitioner to work alongside my suggestions such as doctor, counsellor, life coach or personal trainer where necessary.
After the consultation
Once I’ve spoken to you I will spend some time creating your treatment plan. This will include therapeutic diet programme,which includes a menu and recipes, supplement regime and lifestyle advice.Sometimes I will give this to you all in the consultation, but often I like to spend time thinking and planning for you. I always aim to get this to you 5 working days after the consultation.
Usually at least 2 follow ups are necessary, but for many due to long term critical illness a monthly follow up may be required for 6-12 months.
After each follow up I will provide further treatment recommendations as necessary.
New Patient 60-90 minute consultation starts from £130
Follow up 30min consultation starts from £65
To book your consultation, please contact me
I have known Michele as my clinical nutritionist for 5 years. She is a caring person who really listens and takes a personal interest in her clients’ wellbeing. She has been persistent in finding solutions when others might have given up. Michele has literally transformed my life. For years, I had underlying chronic conditions that NHS doctors failed to diagnose. I’m so grateful to Michele that she diagnosed my issues including gluten-intolerance and chronic Lyme disease – I now have a clear path to treatment. Thanks Michele!M Dray